Hey guys! How was your week? Do you have any plans for the long weekend ahead? Hopefully you’ve got some activity planned somewhere in there, along with taking some time to relax and do something nice for yourself!
If you want to get a workout in—but not spend a lot of time doing it—this workout is for you!
If you have a lot of time to workout, try this one + check out the new spin workout I posted earlier this week.
Here’s What to Do
- complete each strength exercise for 8 repetitions (example: lunge R, lunge L = 1 rep; row R, row L = 1 rep)
- do each tabata exercise for 20 seconds and use the 10 seconds of ‘rest’ to get ready for the next strength exercise
- complete as many rounds in 30 minutes as you can
- please be sure to warm up for 8-12 minutes before starting this workout
- as always, please check with your doc if you haven’t been participating in an exercise program
- some of these exercises are high impact. take care of your joints and modify if necessary! the tabata’s are to get your HR up, so choose something that works for your body if the exercises listed below don’t
What You’ll Need
- a set of dumbbells for biceps curls and a set for lateral shoulder raises (usually shoulders require a lighter weight)
- a mat to protect your knees when doing the push-ups
Let me know if you give it a try!
What’s your favorite body weight exercise?