You’ll only need a couple things that aren’t in your pantry. One of them is a glass spray bottle and the other is lemon essential oil, which you may already have. Other than that, just grab a measuring cup, white vinegar and a funnel if you have one.
<— Amazon Affiliate Link Picture – I appreciate your support! <3
- Add 8 ounces purified water to your 16 ounce spray bottle (Note: If your spray bottle is a different size, add half the amount of water as there are ounces in the bottle.)
- Add 8 ounces white vinegar
- Add 28 drops lemon essential oil
- Put the cap on and gently shake to incorporate
- Enjoy using a chemical free cleaner for all of your all-purpose cleaning needs!
I hope you enjoy this easy, non toxic cleaner. I’ve been making homemade cleaners for my home for a few years and appreciate I can put food on the counter right after cleaning it and feel okay about it!